Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
which one is safer and how much should i spray with stock parts. right now i have full bolt-ons and im trying to get in the low 12s

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS 1SS AWD
17,281 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS 3SS
17,602 Posts
on a SAFE 100 horse jetting on a wet kit... i went into the 11's with a BONE stock motor.. with stock exhaust manifolds and a catless stock y pipe...
Thats fast AND the exception to the rule. Not saying it cant be done as you did it but thats moving and not everyone should "expect" that.

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS 1SS AWD
17,281 Posts
agreed rich.

just giving him results from my OWN experiences.

nitrous, used correctly.. and with the appropriate tune... is one of the safest modifications you can make to an engine. people using it incorrectly and with half assed tune ups... are what have given it a bad name.

the same dry kit on an 04 gto 6 speed car... BONE STOCK... other than the kit.... on a stock bfg kdws tire... went 12.23 at 121 on a gm tune... lol im SURE it was less than safe.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Go wet.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
i dont want to sound like a noob but whats the difference between wet and dry
Dry is straight Nitrous and wet is fuel and nitrous

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
523 Posts
Greg is your kit a plate kit, or did you go direct injected?

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS 3SS
17,602 Posts
i dont want to sound like a noob but whats the difference between wet and dry
To add to what chase said. The wet is simple and uses Jets for fuel and N20 to meter into the intake system. The dry requires you add the proper fuel to make the right AFR using other methods.

I like the wet for simplicity reasons.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts