Premium Member
Sold
6,076 Posts
This forum

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
76 Posts
I find it hard to believe that they did not offer you a decent price, where I live dealers are begging for inventory. Maybe it depends on your location and vehicle you want to get rid of.

Just recently visited a Chevy dealer and they offered me $37,800 for my ZR2 that I bought in July of 17 for $41,000!
That was just to buy it outright, not even trading it in on a new vehicle. o_O

·
Registered
160 Posts
The TBSS is getting old to the point that it's tough to get financing for it, and most people have no money anymore. They buy everything they have on someone else's money, and if they can't get a loan, they can't buy it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone know a good place to sell a 07 blue TBSS? Dealership practically offered me pennies for it.
Go to Car Max. I have also heard people go through Carvana. That’s your minimum…. Then you try and do better on the forum, eBay or open market. Some states reduce the tax on a new car by the trade in value of the old one so factor that in if it applies to you.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They only offer like $10k, they saw it more as a trailblazer than a TBSS. I looked at carvana and kbb, they only showed it was work like 8k.
I’ve see a few sell on this forum but wasn’t sure if i had to be a registered vendor or something to post it.
Its got 139k miles
Lowered suspension, front coilovers, rear springs
Borla dual exhaust
Magnasun Supercharger
Roof rack (i know they don’t normally have it but i got it from the dealer with it)
Low-pro-ish tires
LED heads/tails/interior
Ram air hood
Sunroof
Headunit w/ bluetooth
PCM tune

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They only offer like $10k, they saw it more as a trailblazer than a TBSS. I looked at carvana and kbb, they only showed it was work like 8k.
I’ve see a few sell on this forum but wasn’t sure if i had to be a registered vendor or something to post it.
Its got 139k miles
Lowered suspension, front coilovers, rear springs
Borla dual exhaust
Magnasun Supercharger
Roof rack (i know they don’t normally have it but i got it from the dealer with it)
Low-pro-ish tires
LED heads/tails/interior
Ram air hood
Sunroof
Headunit w/ bluetooth
I posted it on FB marketplace and craigslist right now. Wasn’t trying to spend money on a bunch of sites if there wasn’t any interest around. I put it up for $19k

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I find it hard to believe that they did not offer you a decent price, where I live dealers are begging for inventory. Maybe it depends on your location and vehicle you want to get rid of.

Just recently visited a Chevy dealer and they offered me $37,800 for my ZR2 that I bought in July of 17 for $41,000!
That was just to buy it outright, not even trading it in on a new vehicle. o_O
A buddy of mine had a similar experience with his pickup but they didn’t see the supercharger as a price increaser.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
18 Posts
I'm in Huntsville AL and looking to sell as well. Black/Black bone stock '06 with 95k miles. Mint condition. No idea where to properly list this SUV to get the most value. I don't have enough posts in all the years I've been a member here to list it or would go here first.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts