Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
HereSSY
O7' BLK AWD
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the wife and I have been staying with some friends of ours all week in the Citrus Park area, we drove all over from St. Pete to Clearwater to Tampa, Ybor, Orlando, Bradenton, even Anna Maria Island and I only saw like 5 SS's the whole time. I'm planning a permanent move here in 6 months and I'm concerned that maybe the gas prices here play a huge factor but perhaps I just haven't been on the right road at the right time. Anyone wanna chime in and help? Thanks

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
364 Posts
Gas prices don't help I'm sure. I'm in Brandon and drive mine daily but not far. I only have a 10 minute drive to work though.

·
HereSSY
O7' BLK AWD
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gas prices don't help I'm sure. I'm in Brandon and drive mine daily but not far. I only have a 10 minute drive to work though.
Yea I noticed the fast speed limits on the highways, I'm gonna do my best to avoid them as often as possible and HOPE that wherever I get a job will be close to where I'm moving

·
HereSSY
O7' BLK AWD
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I'm heading back home to NJ, six months from now I'll be a Florida resident perhaps living in the West Chase/Citrus Park area. Are there any of us in that area?

·
Registered
2008 TBSS
464 Posts
im in south orlando and i know there are a few in the tampa are but they dont post alot on this forum... i made a group for us FL people on FB since most people tend to be on there then here

·
HereSSY
O7' BLK AWD
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im in south orlando and i know there are a few in the tampa are but they dont post alot on this forum... i made a group for us FL people on FB since most people tend to be on there then here
That's a pretty good idea, what's it called? There are a few of us up here who made a Facebook page for the NJ/NY/PA/DE/MD areas and I find that we post more there as well, we call it East Coast Super Sport.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts