Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone...

I just finished changing plugs and wires...and noticed this on the driveway under my Trailblazer SS..

I think it came from around the AC cannister area...near firewall..

Can someone PLEASE HELP??? :) ((crossing fingers here)).. :)
Also which was would it face?

A picture would be great if possible...

THanks!!

Frank

Attachments

·
Registered
116 Posts
Passenger side, right behind engine block, bottom. I just did a tune up also and had to reinstall. You'll have to put it back blind, just get hand down there and feel for rubber grommet/hole. I had the inner fender skirt out, went through that way.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i think i know what you mean as to where it goes.

Can you advise as to which way it faces???

a picture would be PERFECT!! ((if not too much to ask)) :biggrin2:

Thanks!!!
Frank

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS 1SS AWD
17,281 Posts

·
Premium Member
04 NBSCC Silverado
1,334 Posts
Mine must be gone because whenever I get back from a drive my AC drips and sizzles on my exhaust manifolds

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Mine must be gone because whenever I get back from a drive my AC drips and sizzles on my exhaust manifolds
Mine sounds like I'm cooking burgers lmao

·
Premium Member
04 NBSCC Silverado
1,334 Posts
Mine sounds like I'm cooking burgers lmao
Haha I about crapped my pants the other night In the garage. We just got home, it was dark in the garage, and I was goin out to get a beer from the mini fridge and the sizzle monster was sneaking up on me!!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
LOL at Barry
Yep !! that is it.

got it back in...

Thanks everyone!!

Funny i used to work at Radio Shack (almost 17 years)...
good Kharma!! lol...

SO i faced it away from the motor and it drips on the exhaust....cannot figure if this is right or!?!? which way i should turn it..

anyone!?

thanks X2

frank

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS 1SS AWD
17,281 Posts
the tube should come down and to the left towards the pass fender when its installed correctly... to direct water to the pass side of the exhaust...

i just went and looked at mine... and lo and behold.. the tube is gone... but the rubber elbow is there.... which is ok... because i never use the ac anyways anymore..

im uploading pictures now to show what i am talking about.

yes there is no trans in my truck right now lol...

the rubber boot is on the stub of the heater box and is facing down. the tube would insert into the part thats facing down... and should go towards the left of the picture to the pass side frame rail.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts