Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I made a risky decision and went with a custom mix of powder. I curbed one of my 20x8 20x10 chrome wheels a while ago and I couldn't take looking at it any more so I pulled the trigger. I wanted to be a little different so I had the powder guy mix up a black metallic with one of his burgundy colors that best matched red jewel. I LOVE them/jerk, they look black in low light situations and they look dark cherry red when light hist them. I will get them mounted up tomorrow. I think they will look great with my freshly painted black calipers and the burgundy outlined bowties I ordered from Todd. And yes,I know my carpet is dirty:biggrin2:

Finally got some pics up
Sun out pictures

Parking garage pictures

Here is a before shot

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,864 Posts
Are they on yet?

·
Premium Member
2008 Black TBSS
3,612 Posts
Great color.

·
MOST HATED
Trailblazer SS
3,915 Posts
intredasting

·
Registered
2008 Saab 97x Aero
906 Posts
Very interested in.seeing mounted... Ive wanted to do mine on my aero gunmetal and navy blue mix to see how close it is!!! Id like to match the paint as much as possible!!

·
Premium Member
2008 TB SS AWD 3SS
3,288 Posts
Cool, hopefully I can see them in person next weekend! I really need to get my stockers powdercosted, where'd you have yours done and what was the approx cost? I just want a gloss black p/c to offset my white truck, my favorite colors blue but I dont know how them done similar to yours in blue would look on a white truck...

·
Registered
2008 Saab 97x Aero
906 Posts
Just realized my buddy at outlaw powder coat had a color very very very similar to red jewel...

Maybe im wrong but the flash also could have lightened it up... Cause under light of just the shop it looks deeper...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts