Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
you should be good bubba...

may want to see if someone like mickey thompson or hooiser, or maybe even coker(firestone) makes one thats an 8 ply... i know mickey t does in 15" size.. but not sure on 17
I looked everywhere I could think of. 17 and 28 tall is not easy to find. I still got the 22s for cruising around.

·
Registered
06 CLS MB, 07 SS,
784 Posts
He did my rear factory 22in repro's and they came out Great! It's a Small shop in Monrovia Ca. We have used him on 2 other occasions and the work has came out perfect!

·
Registered
06 CLS MB, 07 SS,
784 Posts
Here you go Papabear. Had them widened 1.5 inches and put a 305/30/22 in the rear. Had Motorsport Tech make me a pair of 12mm hub centric spacers so the rear inside tire could clear the emergency cable. Pic isn't very good of the inside of the wheel but you get the idea. Thanks

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So what is that spot in the hoop of the wheel??
That is an inverted valve stem with screw in cap.

Vaughn Machine is the same one that narrows our wheels. He does outstanding work!
Yes he does. Got to get them cleaned back up this weekend. Waiting on some adams polish to get here.

·
stupid white guy
TrailblazerSS
4,887 Posts
Here you go Papabear. Had them widened 1.5 inches and put a 305/30/22 in the rear. Had Motorsport Tech make me a pair of 12mm hub centric spacers so the rear inside tire could clear the emergency cable. Pic isn't very good of the inside of the wheel but you get the idea. Thanks
Thanks man. That's friggin awesome.

If u don't mind, what would something like that cost a middle class American?

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Really nice wheels man.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.