Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2006 STS-V
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has any one ever had there wheels replaced under GM cert all mine of starting to peel.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
509 Posts
if it is a certified used or still under initial 3 yr 36,000 warranty bumper to bumper than yes.. some dealers will give you a hard time about them, especially if there is any curb rash, but i had my center caps replaced and they fixed the peeling on the wheels too.

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS 1SS AWD
17,281 Posts
if you bought the truck within the last 90 days as a gm certafied used... the dealer needs to replace, or refinish the wheels, as it being gm certafied they are saying the truck is mint, along with the wheels.

if it is out of 3yr 36k its coming out of your pocket....

if you have a gmpp extended it will not be covered.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
PING-pong
TrailblazerSS
490 Posts
What about the 1year 12000 mile bumper to bumper.. would they not be covered under that.. Mine were replaced outside of that 1 year by about 8 days and they covered the bill

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS 1SS AWD
17,281 Posts
if he is outside the 1 yr, or mileage... he is out of luck...

going by his vis report, he is 180ish miles and almost 3 months out of warranty...

UNLESS he bought the truck very very recently in which time gm has not updated his vis report with the updated info, along with the new 12month 12k certafied warranty that goes along with it be resold as a gm cert truck.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
PING-pong
TrailblazerSS
490 Posts
3 months may be a bit of a stretch. Mine was just a few days and i didnt have but 7or8k on them since it was certified.

·
Registered
2006 STS-V
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This wouldnt cover the wheels? im at 45K isnt it good till dec?
Certified Used Limited Warranty 12/21/2009 36,307 MI 12/21/2010 48,307 MI

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS 1SS AWD
17,281 Posts
the problem is your policy number

its dates, and mileages are different than your certafied mileages and dates.

contact the selling dealer and take it up with them...

we were all quite confused as well... just call the service manager, and see what he can do.. DO NOT mention any dates or mileages that i have sent you...

just go at it like you dont even know...

·
Registered
2006 STS-V
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I bought the thing at a mazda dealer. When you ran the VIS for me last week thats what came up as the cert

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,037 Posts
Where can i get new center caps?

I'm 3 months past the 3yr, still under 36k by time is up...shouldn't have been lazy, but i hate my dealer.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
360 Posts
I just bought my truck a month ago and the wheels are peeling, but i want to get them powdercoated anyways... I wonder.. Is there a loophole in this system? im still under factory warranty and i have a pre-owned certified.. 07 at 29500 miles

1 - 18 of 18 Posts