Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

What's up guys!

2K views 23 replies 10 participants last post by  Evil SS 2006 
#1 ·
I'm here, did anyone miss me?

Naw jk, anyhow TBSS.com is somehow got a lot quieter. Pretty unfortunate, but I figured everyone migrated here so I figured i'd come over and say hi over here as well.

So how hard is it to install that chrome front bowtie? Any drilling required? I've never pulled the front grille off before.

#13 ·
Hey thanks!! My dad finally helped me take the grille off, took it off like it was nothing. I felt like a sissy. However, the front grille doesn't sit as firm as it originally did. I may end up buying a new set of grille clips.

Also, my driver's side window switch panel is rattling like you would NOT believe. We opened it up to try and tuck some wiring inside because the Bose wires were rattling against the plastic, but after putting the switch panel back on the door, it rattles now..can't escape the rattles!!

#15 ·
No no, it's exactly the window switch panel. Because I put a single finger against it and it stops. SO annoying too, because its under your ear so I can hear it instantly.

Oh and BTW, Bowtie is in, check it out! Just like any other white ss with chrome bowtie:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.