Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well kinda hard 2 explain but what is that little box thing connected to the Air intake inside sitting on top of the filer? When I opened up my box I saw this and wondered what it does

Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ooo ok got it, Can I take it out? Or will that change something (besides the noise level)...or would it be best to leave it in?

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS 3SS
17,596 Posts
ooo ok got it, Can I take it out? Or will that change something (besides the noise level)...or would it be best to leave it in?
Some people do it as a mod. Jump in on the group buy for an IEATSRT8 intake and call that crap goes away. You wont have to worry about it.

No neck down in the IEATSRT8 intake either.

http://www.ss-shootout.com/ieatsrt8.html

·
Premium Member
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well I cant put in a intake now cause im about to go out of town and am still saving up since I plan on doing CAI and tune at the same time...Is this a good idea as a mod? Do i need to close the hole up with a seal of some sort or leave it open for more air? any ideas would be greatly appreciated

·
Premium Member
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well I was just lookin for a quick mod since I dont know when Ill be getting the CAI and since It would make it a little louder thought, Hey if it doesnt hurt why not....just a thought

1 - 9 of 9 Posts