Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

Whats My TBSS Worth?

998 views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  double b 
#1 ·
What's a decent selling price for my TBSS?
Black 08' AWD, 3SS, all options except Nav. 14,600 mi.
No wrecks or mods what-so-ever. Garage kept, near perfect exterior (except for maybe 2 small scratches (less than an inch long) that you would have to get right up to it to see.
Interior: Perfect.
What do yall think?

Jim

#4 ·
Yeah, that's what Kelley Blue Book states from Good to excellent range for private party sale. Trade in would be between 26K-27K.
Sometimes depending on the demand or economy it can adversly effect the selling price!

Jim

#6 ·
Id go with the 28-30k range, plus that makes me all warm n fuzzy inside because my 08 AWD SS all options except smokers pkg and rear shade (have one anyway) WITH NAV only rolled 23k last weekend. Ha if my truck's worth about what yours is (NAV might offset mileage?), then thats like 2k less than what I paid for it new 2 years ago. :yay2:

#7 ·
The factory Nav unit shouldnt take for anything. It's kind of sub par when compared to most Nav packages that other vehicles come with.
I would get more than what I paid for it. Not much more. I purchased it used from repo with 1200 mi on it. :D

Jim

#9 ·
SOLD!! :muahaha:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.