Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
High and Tight!!!
TrailblazerSS
2,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put the comp grey 22's on yesterday. I didnt bother taking any pics cause I had to hear Holly tell me a thousand times "I dont like it" in every variation that went through her head. This is the only pic I have with the wheels and the truck dirty.

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...33926875_100001329783470_469630_2234557_n.jpg

I like it. I would like to spray the wheels to be a little darker. I also wanted to run a staggered setup like I have on my stockers but I couldnt find a single brand that sold staggered widths with the same height for a 22. Anyway what yall think?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,002 Posts
I like them. But then again, happy wife = happy life. Do you know what it is that she doesn't like specifically?

·
Premium Member
06 RWD Whitey
6,023 Posts
I think they look great Wade.
Done in the same color as your stripes, correct?

On a side note, who cares what Holly thinks she has never thought right anyway, I mean hell she settled for you! LMAO!!!
Now that's some funny shit!

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
3,039 Posts
Wade I think it looks good... goes good with your silver stripes

·
High and Tight!!!
TrailblazerSS
2,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lol yea she doesnt even drive it... EVER. She doesnt like the color of the wheel. Then again she doesnt like Bogarts and I think they are sex. Im gonna have em resprayed because the stripes are darker to match up better.

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,440 Posts
Put the comp grey 22's on yesterday. I didnt bother taking any pics cause I had to hear Holly tell me a thousand times "I dont like it" in every variation that went through her head. This is the only pic I have with the wheels and the truck dirty.

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...33926875_100001329783470_469630_2234557_n.jpg

I like it. I would like to spray the wheels to be a little darker. I also wanted to run a staggered setup like I have on my stockers but I couldnt find a single brand that sold staggered widths with the same height for a 22. Anyway what yall think?
I'm with Holly-you need to just give them to me. :rofl: Like 'em!

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts

Looks like shit! If you would of got my 22"s I'd Like it!... But again she's got the pussy so she has the power...soooo I'd listen to her. Lol

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
Looks like shit! If you would of got my 22"s I'd Like it!... But again she's got the pussy so she has the power...soooo I'd listen to her. Lol
Why don't you sell me your 22's chase

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts

·
The Brazilian one.
2006 & 2007 TBSS
879 Posts
I like it alot... Just match em with the stripes And call it a day.. I'm glad Dakota has been more mod friendly with me lately.. :cheers1:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,317 Posts
Looks good Wadizzle

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
**** ^^

1 - 20 of 39 Posts