Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Maxspeed FAST Maxima
Your Mom
2,825 Posts
Steve, are you just that stupid?? Do you have any idea on how to use this forum?? You ask one moronic question after another....here's an idea...CLICK THE FUCKIN LINK PROVIDED and see what coolers are available!! OR...Search the words "trans cooler" on THIS forum, I'm pretty confident there are several "hundred" threads here on the subject...jesus, I'm beginning to wonder if you should even be behind the wheel!!

·
Registered
9-7x Aero
89 Posts
I run a B&M Cooler that came with brackets, lines and fittings. I had to bend the brackets a little, but no biggie. Only cost me $60 and if you are having a shop do it, you wont be spending PCM prices + install labor. I think they make a great product and cohesive kit, but cooler technology and performance does not differ that much. That my :2cents:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
37 Posts
This!

When you buy from us, it's made specifically for a TBSS. Everything bolts in/mounts up very easily. The lines are pre-made (stainless/black braided) or super easy to put together (rubber line kits). There's no guess work about where to put it or how to mount it, we did that for you ;)

There's also no cutting or splicing of lines and hoping that a worm gear clamp will hold. We're using high quality AN fittings and pushlock fittings/hose good for more than 300psi.

Check them out here - TBSS Transmission Cooler Kits

If you'd still rather use your own cooler, we do offer a universal line kit that gives you rubber line and also the correct fittings to tap into the transmission lines without cutting/splicing.
just installed mine from pcm. ... just make sure to wrap the Teflon well... mine leaked with 6 wraps... wrapped it again... all good!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,989 Posts
:rofl:

Wanna trade for a Camaro?

:rofl:

Steve, are you just that stupid?? Do you have any idea on how to use this forum?? You ask one moronic question after another....here's an idea...CLICK THE FUCKIN LINK PROVIDED and see what coolers are available!! OR...Search the words "trans cooler" on THIS forum, I'm pretty confident there are several "hundred" threads here on the subject...jesus, I'm beginning to wonder if you should even be behind the wheel!!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
770 Posts
I run a B&M Cooler that came with brackets, lines and fittings. I had to bend the brackets a little, but no biggie. Only cost me $60 and if you are having a shop do it, you wont be spending PCM prices + install labor. I think they make a great product and cohesive kit, but cooler technology and performance does not differ that much. That my :2cents:
just installed mine from pcm. ... just make sure to wrap the Teflon well... mine leaked with 6 wraps... wrapped it again... all good!
Stop being a Chooch and calm down lol, yes I did that already but couldn't find wut Im looking for

which B&M cooler did u get??

·
Maxspeed FAST Maxima
Your Mom
2,825 Posts
Why don't you think about "buying" a truck first before all these dumb ass questions? What a galactic waste of the members time as there is a good possibility you wont buy one...

You couldn't find what your looking for??? You need to actually "LOOK" first...click on links, use Google, and the search button above. That's your universe.

for someone who has not even purchased a Truck...ALL your questions have been answered, Look around a bit. This is an OWNERS forum... your just wasting everyone's time at this point with repetitive questions.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
770 Posts
Why don't you think about "buying" a truck first before all these dumb ass questions? What a galactic waste of the members time as there is a good possibility you wont buy one...

You couldn't find what your looking for??? You need to actually "LOOK" first...click on links, use Google, and the search button above. That's your universe.

for someone who has not even purchased a Truck...ALL your questions have been answered, Look around a bit. This is an OWNERS forum... your just wasting everyone's time at this point with repetitive questions.
Got one mo, and for your information, I was trying to learn issues and new stuff about the truck I was getting, I don't see anything wrong wit it mo, don't waste time with posting something this useless lol

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
770 Posts
thanks AEROlogy

·
Premium Member
2008 TrailblazerSS
12,847 Posts
You mean to tell me you don't have a TBSS yet?? Holy hell you ask questions as if you own one....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
770 Posts
You mean to tell me you don't have a TBSS yet?? Holy hell you ask questions as if you own one....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
lol got one now!

·
Premium Member
'08 Silver TBSS
4,469 Posts
Dang guys, you're mean. Just don't respond if it's that bad.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts