Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
TT AWD TBSS Jeep
TT AWD SS Pwrd Jeep
5,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my hptuners, and am ready to use my credits, and need to know which map sensor I should choose for RTT?

2.5 bar or 3 bar? 2.5 is good to about 21psi and 3 bar is good to 29psi.
I am only going to be running 12-14psi to start, but down the road i know I will want more as the motor goes forged...... Im thinking the 2.5 should be enough, but I dont want to get it, and have to spend another 2 credits to tune with a 3bar if I decide I want more. I think the resolution would be better if I went with the 2.5 for what I am going to do, just wanting your guys opinions before I use the credits. Thanks :)

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,453 Posts
Just got my hptuners, and am ready to use my credits, and need to know which map sensor I should choose for RTT?

2.5 bar or 3 bar? 2.5 is good to about 21psi and 3 bar is good to 29psi.
I am only going to be running 12-14psi to start, but down the road i know I will want more as the motor goes forged...... Im thinking the 2.5 should be enough, but I dont want to get it, and have to spend another 2 credits to tune with a 3bar if I decide I want more. I think the resolution would be better if I went with the 2.5 for what I am going to do, just wanting your guys opinions before I use the credits. Thanks :)
Once you tune its locked for the VIN it won't cost you anymore to tune when you make changes.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.