Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2007 TBSS 3SS
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Changed out the front door handle for a rear one with no key hole.

Plasti Dipped the wheels and brake vents

Took off "Trailblazer" from the back hatch and the GM chiclets.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Looks good

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
62 Posts
I did the door handle mod on my old sierra, it was awesome till the battery died and I had to break into it to pop the hood to jump it.

·
Registered
2007 TBSS 3SS
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks
I should say I had alot of help from my 5 year old and my dad. Im kind of limited because of my back. Just wanted to knock out some of these things before i go into surgery on wednesday.

Oh yeah i also cleaned up the engine bay and cut the engine cover to fit my CAI.

·
Registered
2007 TBSS 3SS
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I did the door handle mod on my old sierra, it was awesome till the battery died and I had to break into it to pop the hood to jump it.
Yeah had it on my 09 silverado. I went to North Dakota, Wyoming, Montana and Colorado for work for a little over 2 months and when i came back of course the wife did not turn the truck on at least once a week like i asked her to. Anyway i managed to take the bolts off of the hood latch. LOL

·
Premium Member
3,945 Posts
Looks good. Pull the bowtie on the lift gate and it will look even better

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
Looks good.
Good luck with your surgery wednesday.

·
Registered
2007 TBSS 3SS
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
=ЯΛWSSUM=
TrailblazerSS
1,137 Posts
Any tips on the fans and harness install.. going to try and do this hopefully this month..

·
Yes... I know I'm short
'07 TBSS 2WD
7,029 Posts
That would be my concern...

·
Registered
117 Posts

·
Registered
2007 TBSS 3SS
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Any tips on the fans and harness install.. going to try and do this hopefully this month..
I tried to knock the fan clutch off with the belt on but there is just not enough room with the hood rod. I gave up on that and used a c-clamp on the water pump pulley, also put some WD40 on there. You will have to take off the top rad hose to take the stock fan out, i tried with it on but after a while of trying just put a pan under the truck and took the hose off. Came right out.

The instructions are pretty detailed. You should not have a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 28 Posts