Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 8219 Posts

·
607 Motorsports
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had this on the BMW forum I was one before I got the TBSS and it was pretty successful. Good way for people to discuss what theyve been doing recently.

Today I did the rear bag adjustment(Thanks Tony for the Youtube video) and made my stockers a lovely gloss black. Ran out of daylight, but tomorrow Ill finish leveling them off.

·
15,615 Posts
Today I didn't wash my truck. I started it and drove a total of 5 miles

·
Premium Member
7,324 Posts
Uploaded the newest tune.

·
Registered
221 Posts
intalled an auto meter gauge clock (yes they make them, looks just like any of the autometer gauges) in the space where the ss dash plug was

·
15,615 Posts
intalled an auto meter gauge clock (yes they make them, looks just like any of the autometer gauges) in the space where the ss dash plug was
Well that's useful lmao your radio time isn't good enough :D

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
bought some mothers back to black and fixed up all the plastic and rubber trim around the truck. Waiting to see how it looks tomorrow in the sun.

·
Midgets with hammers
15,999 Posts
Drove it to work and took the long way with the windows down and no radio. Enjoying the exhaust. Hopefully a ricer will want to race on the way home. Oh, and installed the rear handle delete.

·
Registered
221 Posts
just looks better than that dash plug, and i don't have anything installed worthy of any useful gauges yet

·
Premium Member
1,114 Posts
Washed her and beat up a stock evo. Lol

·
Premium Member
3,283 Posts
Tried to sync the TPMS sensors in my FR 20x10s like 4 times without any luck (it was early and I was half asleep), gave up, pumped all 4 tires to 32psi cold, installed the valve stem caps, and drove to work. On the way home had a scary moment when I thought I lost 2nd, turned out I was babying it too much and it just didnt want to shift yet haha.:doh:

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
installed my wide band (O2 sensor)ordered dual aroes, 3 gauge pillar pod, shipping out new 07 computers to RPM for tune:fist:, still looking for end links, trying to figure out which tubular control arms im going to order. Figuring out what day will be best to have the shift kit/converter/flex plat/ trans cooler installed...... other then that, not a damn thing!!!

·
Premium Member
6,248 Posts
resprayed rear bumper since the bumper cover is getting fixed and i'm driving around looking gangky.

resprayed some of the winter 17" steelies since they were rusting in a few spots.

spent several hours cleaning the engine bay, painting the underhood where i removed insulation, and polishing the airbox, intake tube and lc32 catch can.

1 - 20 of 8219 Posts
About this Discussion
8.2K Replies
720 Participants
jrizz07ss
Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum
A forum for all things Trailblazer SS including mileage, horsepower, transmissions, interior mods, tires and more!
Full Forum Listing