Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
'07 3SS AWD
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of getting some comp grey stockers for the SS.

I can't decide if I want to go chrome, comp grey, black, or what. Could some of you guys post up your setups and just let me know if they're 20 or 22 and what the name of the color you powdercoated it.

Thanks

p.s. random ideas that you think would look good on a black SS are welcome of course!

·
Premium Member
'07 3SS AWD
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oooh I really do like gloss black wheels but I feel like everyone and their mother does it now. Looks killer though

btw you should get black center cap bowtie overlays from todd (DoWork)... see my avatar you can kinda see them. Really sharpens the look

·
Premium Member
06 black awd tbss
5,953 Posts
Oooh I really do like gloss black wheels but I feel like everyone and their mother does it now. Looks killer though

btw you should get black center cap bowtie overlays from todd (DoWork)... see my avatar you can kinda see them. Really sharpens the look

Already working with him on some custom center caps ;)

·
Premium Member
'07 3SS AWD
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)

·
Premium Member
06 AWD SS
4,200 Posts
I'd say Comp Grey but then everyone and their mother would be doing that too.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
orange!

·
Premium Member
06 black awd tbss
5,953 Posts
Every black chrome or grey rim I've seen on a black SS just look's dirty. But I do agree that everyone and their brother is going with black these days.

In the end its your choice so do what you want to do, weather or not it's what everyone else seems to be doing...

And I'm running Kuhmo's Escta's

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.