Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cyber Gray? I was thinking of having my chrome 20x10 combo powdered a dark cherry metallic color(picking the sample up Wednesday) but I ran across this picture/jerk This color might be allot safer than the dark cherry metallic on red jewel. I just want to make sure I order the right color touch-up paint from the dealership for the powder guy to match.

·
Registered
2008 Saab 97x Aero
906 Posts
Your idea of a cherry and charcoal mix is a killer idea imo... Just trust ur pc'r alot because ours for dirt track cars does damn good job but every item always has tough spots were shades look different cause of the way its bent or shaped!!

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS 3SS
17,602 Posts
I would be afraid to do Cherry or any red. 10% chance you could find something that would look killer and 90% chance it would clash and be a total FAIL.

I would do something a little safer :)

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS 1SS AWD
17,281 Posts
im trying to find the picture. but i just did a black chrome like (they call it euro black) on my girlfriends red jewel truck.... everyone who has seen it says its perfect for the color... not too in your face, not to bland... just right..

its cool because depending on how the light hits it... it looks polished... or it looks black chrome... the sides of the spokes are a perfect example in that pic....

just a neat coating that dances in different light...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
453 Posts
Your idea of a cherry and charcoal mix is a killer idea imo... Just trust ur pc'r alot because ours for dirt track cars does damn good job but every item always has tough spots were shades look different cause of the way its bent or shaped!!
That's not the parts doing that, its coater error a cheap ass gun or both, I promise you:)

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,037 Posts
im trying to find the picture. but i just did a black chrome like (they call it euro black) on my girlfriends red jewel truck.... everyone who has seen it says its perfect for the color... not too in your face, not to bland... just right..

its cool because depending on how the light hits it... it looks polished... or it looks black chrome... the sides of the spokes are a perfect example in that pic....

just a neat coating that dances in different light...

That is a sweet color...... Sean you have something like this??

1 - 16 of 16 Posts