Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my tbss with the CAI already on it with the LS7 maf installed in it. I this cai was down in the fender well on the driver's side. Rubber elbow was what connected it to the tb. And the rubber hose had all small hole where the pcv hose was just screwed into it. Looked around and called a few places and couldn't find out for sure what intake it is?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,569 Posts
It looks like a diy fenderwell.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,849 Posts
Post a pic, sounds like a fast motorsports fwi.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm still undecided on what I'm going to do as far as CAI. I took this one off because I got flashed back to stock and they messed everything that was programmed in. So I put stock cai back on. I just don't like these fwi unless I'm racing because when it snows you do get slush and snow on them and when it rains you get the rain on them. No it don't suck up water unless its pouring and you are on the interstate, but you do get a wet air filter. Then they are a pain to get off and clean. This one had tar in the filter that must have flown up from another car and entered the lower mesh grille because that's the exact spot it was in. I don't race but would definitely like a better cai than the stock without cutting anything or it being in a place when I have to take a bunch of stuff apart to get the filter off. I'm going to sell this one soon as I got 50 posts on the site. What you guys think about what I'm looking for in a cai?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,569 Posts
jrjr6565, I sent you a pm.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts