Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What should I look for when buying my first TBSS? It is a 2007 with only 40K miles on it. It is a GM mechanics truck and has been very, very well maintained, as you can imagine. But what should I check on it during my test drive and what should I look for just in case?

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
^^^^ what he said and more than likely it's been beat.. But who cares they are always the faster of the bunch.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Clean carfax, new tires 3k miles ago, no mods.......

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,849 Posts
Drive it listen for any noises and look underneath and make sure nothing is leaking. If you like it buy it good luck.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
284 Posts
Sorry for the highjack, but how firm should stock shifts be? I feel mine SLIGHTLY firm, would imagine stock shifts to be pretty soft.

·
Premium Member
2006 white 2wd
3,246 Posts
Look for white, it is faster! LOL... Carfax doesn't show everything but it is a start. Carfax only shows what an insurance company has paid to fix on the vehicle. They are hard to find but take it to an honest mechanic. :cheers1:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LMFAO it is white.......

·
Registered
06 2WD TBSS
48 Posts
I just picked up an '07 3ss 2wd (white) a few weeks ago, 44K, I test drove about 5 before I found the right 1, you will know, when you drive it if it is a POS or not, 1 to 2nd shift is quite firm in stock form paid 17,500 fwiw you can find them cheaper but in rough shape

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Did you ask him why he is selling?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bought it. It is a 2007 3SS with 40k miles. It is perfect condition inside and out. And I freaking love it!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts