Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
ADHD
07 TrailblazerSS AWD
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A friend of mine has a TBSS w/ about 80k miles....the paint on the rear fenderwells near the back of the passenger doors is wrecked from rocks coming off the front wheels.....it looks really bad... So I decided to put some running boards on to prevent that from happening to mine...

I went with Westin molded black running boards - $325 from ebay.... Easy install....the nuts in the body panels under the TBSS were rusty which made it a bitch for a few of them, but all in all I am happy....they dont look so bad...

I got a set of GM spash guards that are going on next...

·
Premium Member
2007 AWD - 3SS TBSS
2,617 Posts
I assume that these are the the running boards...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Westin-Blk-Alum-Running-Board-2007-07-Chevy-Trailblazer-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQfitsZModelQ3aTrailblazerQ7cSubmodelQ3aSSQQhashZitem414f53ef33QQitemZ280503775027QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

I might need to get a set for the winter... starting to see some rock chips...

A friend of mine has a TBSS w/ about 80k miles....the paint on the rear fenderwells near the back of the passenger doors is wrecked from rocks coming off the front wheels.....it looks really bad... So I decided to put some running boards on to prevent that from happening to mine...

I went with Westin molded black running boards - $325 from ebay.... Easy install....the nuts in the body panels under the TBSS were rusty which made it a bitch for a few of them, but all in all I am happy....they dont look so bad...

I got a set of GM spash guards that are going on next...

·
ADHD
07 TrailblazerSS AWD
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Negative... I didnt get the aluminum boards - I went with molded boards - I wasn't going for flashy looks, and I wanted them to hold up to salt, weather, etc....

Here is the auction I bid on:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170486786514&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

1 - 3 of 3 Posts