Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
07 2wd TBSS
9,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw the article on TMZ and a quick report on TV Jesse James is finally shutting down the shop to focus on Texas living no word if he is closing Cisco burger which is always busy with customers

·
Registered
2007 TrailblazerSS
208 Posts
N:biggrin2:ever had a Cisco burger, but as I'm always on the ultimate burger quest, maybe I can volunteer to be part of the Pilot study group!!

·
Premium Member
07 2wd TBSS
9,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It sucks for me I love just cruising by check out other customers sweet looking bikes that are there shopping and taking pictures the shop is only 15 mins away from my house

·
Bunch of Slow
08' TrailblazerSS
2,432 Posts
He is already part owner in a shop here in Austin, has been for years. He also owns acreage in the hill country (Dripping Springs) that has a shop on it already (possibly his new chopper shop, who knows?). I don't care about his personal life... I've meet him and he's a cool dude with mad skills and is real down to earth... loves talking cars, bikes, hotrods!!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
431 Posts
Yeah he's part owner of Austin Speed Shop who built his sick ass 51 Merc. Cisco Burger is going to remain open since he does not need much involvment in day to day ops there.

I know he (or WCC) was being sued by a former lawyer of his for unpaid wages owed and by another guy who had him build a car that was never finished after already paying him $200k plus up front. Don't know if the car was ever finished.

Jesse is own of the coolest guys I've got the chance to meet and I will always respect him for his metal work and custom fabs. He can create amazing detail on anything he touches. When he got caught up in the famous BS going on I didn't care since he's always been known for getting into trouble in or out of Long Beach.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts