Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Trailblazer SS
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody in the west central area of Missouri?? Sedalia, Warrensburg, Whiteman AFB, area?? I've had my TBSS for about a month now and haven't sighted any others around here.

·
Registered
2008 Trailblazer SS
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So you're the owner of the black one around here. My good friend just bought one yesterday. We both work over in VM.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
638 Posts
Just saw a black one today go down my road on base. I know there is a silver one on base too. Think he works AMXS. At least it's parked over there sometimes. There's also one is Sedalia I think.

I actually saw a regular trailblazer in warrensburg with chrome brake ducts not to long ago. Not sure what was up with that.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
638 Posts
Yeah, I had some stupid stuff to do, had to pick up a guy I work with on Scott. Hopefully I'll see you out!
Depends on this roller coaster weather were having. I rarely drive the SS when it's cold out. Hopefully it warms up soon. Haha. But yeah, I am sure we will run into each other.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
638 Posts
Got any mods done to it?
I am lowering it/deleting rear airbags Saturday at the hobby shop. Dj upper aarms, front struts, rear shocks and springs. Belltech.

Only things I have done are badge swaps, painted calipers, tinted windows, pioneer 4300, subs, resonator delete and magnaflow muffler.

I am ordering the 4" fwi with 4" maf, efans, 160 stat, and tune soon. I am still trying to figure where to get it tuned, or if my buddy is going to get his buddy to come down and tune. I am actually ordering everything this week.

Also, if my buddy is willing to help me, I am going to get a circle d converter and a stage two shift kit. I want to get everything done before April 1. After that the truck will be on a boat heading to Hawaii.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts