Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
18,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
......The 11 Second Club that is.

Finally got the SS into the 11's. I knew it had it in her....Still Completely Full weight AWD.

Major Mods are as follows.
  • TVS 1900
  • SW 1 3/4 Headers
  • SW True Duals 2.5''
  • Pheonix Trans and 3200 Stall
  • LEP Stage 1 Blower Cam
The truck got 4 runs in tonight.
First two runs were Oh so close and were back to back right off the highway drive in....12.02 and 12.01 and both at 112MPH.

The next run after a short 45 minute cool down.
11.87 @ 113MPH with a 1.68 60ft.

Last run after another 30 minute wait backed up the previous run.
11.87 @ 116MPH with a 1.68 60ft.

I am pretty damn Stoked right now as I hit my track goal with this truck that I have had since the beginnning. Its always been the quest for an 11 second barn door.....and I reached that. The next Challenge is to get it to push over 500HP to the wheels which was the other goal I placed on the truck. So far the best to the wheels is 491HP. I will get it back on the dyno after a couple of more small mods and see what it does.

Like I said....Its been a long year plus road trying to get this truck into the 11's and tonight I will go to bed happy with a grin on my chin. :D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
torn down ss
07 TBSS
1,739 Posts
congrats matt on the club joining man only if I could get into the 12's but im buying Jsmitty's NOS kit and goin to hit 12's by next spring.....other than that congrats again matt post up some new pics of the truck

·
Premium Member
06 3SS
1,279 Posts
Nice!! Pretty much the exact same times I made! Although I didn't need a cooldown, or a cam.. but that's just a minor stuff ;) Congrats on getting 'er done brudda!

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS
1,935 Posts
VERY NICE!! Where the hell did the 2.5 mph come from on the last pass? Did you get the converter locked sooner? Full weight is what makes it most impressive to me. All this gutting shit gets carried away IMO..

·
Premium Member
1,190 Posts
Way to go Matt!! I knew you would pull it off, you are the kind of guy that doesn't give up on his goals. Does this mean you are going to edit your little cartoon caption to reflect your new status as a TBSS owner that runs 11's?

·
Test tha rest, not Tha SS
TrailblazerSS
1,113 Posts
Way to go, dude.....:coolthumb:

·
Resident NIP
06 SS Trailblazer
4,326 Posts
Good shit Matt, I wanna be part of the club :(

·
Willy M'Fn Wonka
07 Trailblazer SS
7,244 Posts
Nice! Also wondering about the verter lock....

·
Banned
18,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
As far as the convertor, we changed nothing in the tune. The only thing that changed was a 2-3 degree drop in temperature. Other than that , the two 11 second runs were nearly identical. We were also still in some seriously positve DA. The first run was about 1400 and the later was about 1150.

And I would also like to thank Joe , Mr. LeftCoast 32 and Greg from Pheonix Transmissions for all Their help, advice and for putting up with me through all the installs and tuning. Not to mention their kick ass customer service and products.
These guys are truly two top class vendors and we should be soo lucky they are a part of our community here involved with the TBSS.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS AWD
31,502 Posts
As far as the convertor, we changed nothing in the tune. The only thing that changed was a 2-3 degree drop in temperature. Other than that , the two 11 second runs were nearly identical. We were also still in some seriously positve DA. The first run was about 1400 and the later was about 1150.

And I would also like to thank Joe , Mr. LeftCoast 32 and Greg from Pheonix Transmissions for all Their help, advice and for putting up with me through all the installs and tuning. Not to mention their kick ass customer service and products.
These guys are truly two top class vendors and we should be soo lucky they are a part of our community here involved with the TBSS.
116 at full weight is making good power. Maybe the wind changed direction between the two runs. What pulley are you running? Those wheels work well with your truck BTW.

·
Premium Member
TrailBlazer SS
8,344 Posts
Nice!! Pretty much the exact same times I made! Although I didn't need a cooldown, or a cam.. but that's just a minor stuff ;) Congrats on getting 'er done brudda!

Tee Hee. It would have been awesome to see you both line up this particular night.

116 at full weight is making good power. Maybe the wind changed direction between the two runs. What pulley are you running? Those wheels work well with your truck BTW.
Wheels: :coolthumb:
---

WOW very VERY nice for full weight. Congrats man, it's nice to see you rock out one of your goals on the site! :winner_first_h4h:

Yes, what pulley are you running? AWESOME time for a cammed 1900.

Are you running a 3.5" intake or a 4.0"?

-Mike

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
Congrats Matt:cheers1: Are you sure you didn't run a 11.57, the 10th picture down shows you did...almost:rofl:

·
Premium Member
8,576 Posts
Thanks so much for the great compliments!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts