Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My front washer pump isnt working... The #9 Fuse is good and so is the relay... I plugged a new washer pump in and it doesnt work still.. The rear washer pump is working fine.. I was thinking about just swapping harness's but the 2 are different.. Then I was thinking of swapping lines. but the hose that feeds the rear isnt long enough to reach over 3 inches to the front pump .. Any ideas if I am missing a fuse or another relay?.. I dont think its the switch .. Truck has 40k when I try to activate the washer the wipers come on.. :dunno:

·
Premium Member
'08 TrailblazerSS
2,999 Posts
Unplug the connector for the pump and have someone turn on the washer and check to see if you have voltage on the red wire at the connector.

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,440 Posts
My front washer pump isnt working... The #9 Fuse is good and so is the relay... I plugged a new washer pump in and it doesnt work still.. The rear washer pump is working fine.. I was thinking about just swapping harness's but the 2 are different.. Then I was thinking of swapping lines. but the hose that feeds the rear isnt long enough to reach over 3 inches to the front pump .. Any ideas if I am missing a fuse or another relay?.. I dont think its the switch .. Truck has 40k when I try to activate the washer the wipers come on.. :dunno:
They might be plugged up. Take an air nozzle and blow air into the ends of them. My left one was plugged and it worked after doing that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts