Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS
4,834 Posts
We do remote tuning. With a wideband we can normally make short work on the tune and get it really close. You can then take to the dyno to double verify everything.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
719 Posts
have it shipped to Baker Engineering in Nunica, Mi. Tj will do a damn good job tuning your tbss.

·
Registered
2007 Trailblazer 3SS
38 Posts
We do remote tuning. With a wideband we can normally make short work on the tune and get it really close. You can then take to the dyno to double verify everything.
I know this is an old post, but I wonder do you still do remote tuning?

·
Registered
2007 Trailblazer 3SS
38 Posts
So I have already done some tuning, the guys over at HPT know me pretty good and have given me some guidance.
I am currently using HPT 4.6 pro version and would ask how much you would charge to review and suggest tweaks (or make them for the now available comparison) so I can see what's changed before I write the tune.
I say it this way because some of the guys are bad at just "ah I just 0 all that out" and sometimes this isn't bad, but I know on my tranny, it can be devastating.
The truck is currently bone stock, my current tune attempt is much better, I am sure there is some room, I can describe areas I felt improvement as well as would like to feel some if possible, I'm just not as versed as guys who have tuned hundreds.
I've spent time behind the wheel of some huge varieties of cars, I can describe "what the seat of my pants feels" as we drag race and road race some extremely competitive stuff, but they are way more simple in race trim than my stock (bone stock at the moment) TBSS.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts