Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
MY BB PIN 238FFAA7
TrailBlazer SS
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm stuck since 17 dec 2010 on these sensors, i want to tune my tbss, so TWO-TONS-OF-FUN ordered them and shipped them but nothing so far, because it was shipped via USPS and this is totally wrong because or government postal service its the worst ever in the whole world, now i'm sick of waiting i want those sensors ASAP and please the one who can order it and send them DO NOT USE USPS PLEASE you have the choice of Fedex, UPS and DHL please guys i neeeeeeeeeed your help.

i'll pay via my visa or wire transfer...

Ahmad

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS 1SS AWD
17,281 Posts
I'm stuck since 17 dec 2010 on these sensors, i want to tune my tbss, so TWO-TONS-OF-FUN ordered them and shipped them but nothing so far, because it was shipped via USPS and this is totally wrong because or government postal service its the worst ever in the whole world, now i'm sick of waiting i want those sensors ASAP and please the one who can order it and send them DO NOT USE USPS PLEASE you have the choice of Fedex, UPS and DHL please guys i neeeeeeeeeed your help.

i'll pay via my visa or wire transfer...

Ahmad
Ahmad,

I apologize that your order has not reached you yet, i have called the postal service, and informed them of the problem the last time we talked which was a week ago today. Their answer to me why you have not recieved the parts is they are in customs. i can ship you another set via dhl or fedex if you like. that is no problem as i can ship them monday or tuesday depending on availability. i will NOT charge you for the sensors... i do have to charge you for the shipping. this is a situation out of my control and i have done my best to try to get you taken care of..

if you would like to do this, let me know via pm so i can get it going first thing when i get in on monday, i have one o2 sitting on my desk, and im pretty sure i can have the 2nd on monday afternoon. if the other sensors show up.... keep em.... you never know if your going to need a spare down the road sometime.

again, this is out of my control, but im willing to send you 2 new sensors at no charge, the only cost to you is shipping charges.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
2006 White 2WD LT
274 Posts
Really sucky situation shipping international but you'll probably have them by the time another set gets shipped. Youre a stand up guy Greg!

·
Premium Member
TBSS 3SS
1,991 Posts
Wow, My hats off to you Greg for excellent customer service. You make me /jerk

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,137 Posts
Fuck USPS! I had it out with them this morning after not being able to give me an answer on the whereabouts of a package I sent to Texas a month ago...

·
MY BB PIN 238FFAA7
TrailBlazer SS
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Greg you make me shy of my self because of your service and stand up for me and help that much, i really appreciated and yes if you ship them via UPS or FedEx would be much better, and i'll pay the shipping, i know this is not your problem its USPS problem and their shitty tracking while international shipping, please do ship me a set of O2 sensors asap via fedEx or UPS and i'll pay the shipping and here is my shipping address:

Mubarak Alabdullah Aljaber Area
Block 1
Street 115
House No. 47
State OF Kuwait

Ahmad Baqer Bokhamseen
Mob: +965 6636 5159
Mob: +965 9950 5006
BB PIN 238FFAA7

i'm waiting....

·
MY BB PIN 238FFAA7
TrailBlazer SS
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanx a lot Greg, i'll be waiting for ur PM's "oh my i god i can believe i gonna tune my car sooooon" ;D

·
Registered
08 TrailblazerSS 2wd
597 Posts
That's some crazy good customer service right there

·
Premium Member
06 RWD Whitey
6,023 Posts
That's some crazy good customer service right there
You haven't seen crazy yet!
If he doesn't get the 2nd set, well Greg will take the third set and well, it will go a little something like this!

That's how much of a stand up guy Greg is and how much he cares!!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts