Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WANTED: 2006-2009 2WD TBSS with low low miles

I'm looking to buy a 2wd TBSS -- the lower the miles, the better (under 30k if possible).

I have cash in hand and ready to buy. I'd prefer white or silver, but open to other colors.

I'd also prefer a stock truck if possible without a front license lol ( I know)

I have been looking on Craigslist, Autotrader, and Cars.com at any distance for the last month and have had no luck.

Please just PM me what you have

Thank you to this great community in advance,

John

·
Registered
2008 TrailblazerSS
1,098 Posts
Still looking huh? You have been on the hunt for a while. Good luck with the search.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
116 Posts
I have a black 2wd with 33k miles stock bottom end with ported LSA heads and LSA blower plenty of fuel system and 4L80 i would sell for the right price.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
10 Posts

I'm looking to buy a 2wd TBSS -- the lower the miles, the better (under 30k if possible).

I have cash in hand and ready to buy. I'd prefer white or silver, but open to other colors.

I have been looking on Craigslist, Autotrader, and Cars.com at any distance for the last month and have had no luck.

John
Don't know if you're still on the hunt but I have a black one that will be going up for sale soon. Low miles bone stock and in impeccable condition for it's age. Email is [email protected]

·
Registered
3 Posts

John
I have a silver 2009 TBSS 3SS with 116k,all stock with SLP EXHAUST for $17,500

·
Registered
3 Posts

John
2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer SS | eBay just saw this on ebay

1 - 15 of 15 Posts