Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wanting to trade my 22 inch structure SA70 wheels w/t new tires for a set of factory 20 inch rims plus $900 cash let me know if you may be interested obviously you have to be in town I am located in Jacksonville, FL
there is no scuffs or curb rash on them.

pic of the rims is on my signature or you can just google structure sa70 rim

thanks mike and please do not hesitate if you may have any questions I am only selling because I am about to trade her in.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
tires are 90% thread left and are size 265/30/22 nexen

·
Premium Member
07 Imperial 1SS 2wd
2,625 Posts
Pictures would help.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
I'd take ur suspension patts

·
Supra collector
TrailblazerSS
216 Posts
Mike, I've seen your truck a few times going down Atlantic,also at Gate station,love the way it sounded when you got on it,good luck with sale

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mike, I've seen your truck a few times going down Atlantic,also at Gate station,love the way it sounded when you got on it,good luck with sale
yeah I am very happy with the current exhaust/header set up

thanks man for the + comments

·
Supra collector
TrailblazerSS
216 Posts
I was filling up my white Supra few months back at Gate on Atlantic ,I kept looking at your truck,cause it looked perfect,the stance,the wheels,the way it sounded and after that day I started looking for TBSS,lol.So thanks. BTW,your truck looks 100 times better in person than in your sig.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Getting rid of any parts?

Charles
I am selling a brand new never opened 3200 circle d stall and a 2nd gear vette servo.

never had a chance to get it installed and my truck is being traded in this weekend so I have no use for it now.

this is for the Jacksonville, FL area only thank you Mike.

I am asking $300

·
Premium Member
07 Imperial 1SS 2wd
2,625 Posts
I never see any other SS's when Im out roaming around in Orange Park. :wtf:

·
Supra collector
TrailblazerSS
216 Posts
Mike, I might be interested in your suspension,headers,exhaust,fans,e.t.c. can swap off mine with cash on top,LMK

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mike, I might be interested in your suspension,headers,exhaust,fans,e.t.c. can swap off mine with cash on top,LMK
Wow dude I wasnt wanting to do that because it sounds like one big pain in the arse but if you know of someone that can do all the swapping I may consider and honestly I dont even know of a price point I guess you are wanting headers, Exhaust, Intake, Efans, Lowering Kit, are you interested in the rims?

Give me a number that you feel comfortable with and we can talk.

Also have you been in touch with BBA to get that bad boy tuned yet.

He is an awesome guy soon as I got my headers and all other mods done I called him up and he told me to come on over to his house and WOW!!! she runs like monster.

I am getting rid of her only because I need something to pull my new 5th wheel RV

·
Supra collector
TrailblazerSS
216 Posts
Try to figure out a price.I can do all the swapping,my shop is in Regency area. I'm interested in everything but the wheels,not that I don't like them,I just don't want people thinking that I got your truck,lol.. Sending PM with number

·
Premium Member
07 Imperial 1SS 2wd
2,625 Posts
Would be willing to help with swapping parts if you need an extra hand.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
honestly man this sounds like more of a pain than I want to deal with. the easy stuff such as intake & efan I could do but suspension etc.. headers would be a big pita

·
Supra collector
TrailblazerSS
216 Posts
honestly man this sounds like more of a pain than I want to deal with. the easy stuff such as intake & efan I could do but suspension etc.. headers would be a big pita
I don't see how it's being a pita,since I would be doing all the swapping,you got my number,you can also stop by the shop

Elite Custom Body & Paint
9121 Berry ave
Jax FL 32211
592-6666 is shop number

Stefan

1 - 20 of 20 Posts