Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
2008 TBSS
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
man im seeing "orlando" meets that arent really in orlando. so im thinking its time we change that. now i know their is a car show this coming up weekend on the 23rd but im thinking in early august ????

that work for everyone ?

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
What car show?

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Oh, I thought you meant that there was on in Orlando. And check that again cause it moved to the 30th.

·
Jigga Jake
TrailblazerSS
1,244 Posts
I am planning on having my BBQ in the end of the year in Orlando
Just can't find a damn location!
Orlando parks suck ass!
Lol

·
Registered
2008 TBSS
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am planning on having my BBQ in the end of the year in Orlando
Just can't find a damn location!
Orlando parks suck ass!
Lol

end of the year ???? WTF lol

we def need one sooner than that

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Tomorrow 7/23 at Dave and busters on I drive

·
Registered
2008 TBSS
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well i could see if we can do a BBQ at my place i am a bit in sticks compared to like downtown orlando

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
105 Posts
Looks good! I'm in!

Matt C.

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
I might be in for this. Btw, Fetti where ya been? Was your truck in the ditch last month?

·
mixmaster
TrailblazerSS
828 Posts
just saw this, any interest in a meet in the upcoming month/s? Been seeing a lot of SS's in downtown Orlando

·
Registered
2008 TBSS
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
im always done for a meet except for this week as im flying out to upstate new york

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
105 Posts
I might be in for this. Btw, Fetti where ya been? Was your truck in the ditch last month?
Sorry, I've been traveling a lot this summer. I am back in my routine again so I'll be around a lot more. And yes, that was my SS on the side of the road... swerved to miss a deer and I spun out on the wet road..... hit the curb sideways at about 50 and destroyed all for wheels and blew out the back shocks. No body damage... although I'm thinking I should have just hit that hairy bastard! I will hopefully have it back next week.

And I'm still in for this little car show if you guys are... let me know!

Matt C.

·
Premium Member
2007 Black TBSS
2,687 Posts
Sorry, I've been traveling a lot this summer. I am back in my routine again so I'll be around a lot more. And yes, that was my SS on the side of the road... swerved to miss a deer and I spun out on the wet road..... hit the curb sideways at about 50 and destroyed all for wheels and blew out the back shocks. No body damage... although I'm thinking I should have just hit that hairy bastard! I will hopefully have it back next week.

And I'm still in for this little car show if you guys are... let me know!

Matt C.
Ouch! Was your SS at the Chevy by the airport?

·
Premium Member
2007 Black TBSS
2,687 Posts
So ls1 tech is haveing a meet on the 20th. Which Gators is it. I work that day but get off at 4 so should be able to make it.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
105 Posts

·
Premium Member
2007 Black TBSS
2,687 Posts
No,but I heard about it. Think neko told me about it.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts