Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 TrailblazerSS
3,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well like the title says I want to buy halo head lights and a new HID kit. Any suggestions where to buy, who sells them, etc.??? Not sure which HID kit will work with the halo head lights, stuff like that... :dunno: Thanks for your help in advance! :D

·
Premium Member
07 2wd TBSS
9,172 Posts
damn welcome to the darkside with the halos! but as far as buying them it will be eBay make sure when looking them up they state CCFL's which are the really bright ones and not the LED halo's! for HID's the new Lows will be H7 and the highs H1! if u have HID's now just buy those bulbs and BAM your done

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
What he said! I love mine n they sent even installed yet lol

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
254 Posts

·
Premium Member
07 2wd TBSS
9,172 Posts
dammit jose you beat me to it haha. trust me, these halos look sick on our white ss's steph. someone on here had the chrome housing ones that also looked sick
I sold the first set of Halo's i had that were chrome to the homie here on the site looks really good on his white truck

·
Premium Member
2006 TrailblazerSS
3,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I went with the ones in the link I posted a couple days ago. They should look pretty sweet since I'm trying to go with this black and white zebra theme. I'm going to take off my bug guard (lol) and my billet grille this weekend before I install the halos. I'll probably have to re-paint my stock one black (HAS ANYONE DONE THAT? IF SO WHAT DID YOU USE???), but after that I'm going to lower this bitch and get some Bermuda tail lights... then she'll look TITS!!! :yay2: :D

Oooo yeah... where are you all buying your HID kits from??? I'm having a tough decision deciding where to buy :dunno:

·
Premium Member
07 2wd TBSS
9,172 Posts
I went with the ones in the link I posted a couple days ago. They should look pretty sweet since I'm trying to go with this black and white zebra theme. I'm going to take off my bug guard (lol) and my billet grille this weekend before I install the halos. I'll probably have to re-paint my stock one black (HAS ANYONE DONE THAT? IF SO WHAT DID YOU USE???), but after that I'm going to lower this bitch and get some Bermuda tail lights... then she'll look TITS!!! :yay2: :D

Oooo yeah... where are you all buying your HID kits from??? I'm having a tough decision deciding where to buy :dunno:
if your talking about painting the grey housing black it does look great but a bitch to cut open from what ive seen and I don't recommend it on the halo's to many fragile wires in them and the halos are really delicate, as far as HID'S go hook up with DDM seems alot of guys here are using them and are having great experience

·
Premium Member
2006 TrailblazerSS
3,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
if your talking about painting the grey housing black it does look great but a bitch to cut open from what ive seen and I don't recommend it on the halo's to many fragile wires in them and the halos are really delicate, as far as HID'S go hook up with DDM seems alot of guys here are using them and are having great experience
Noooo lol I'm not painting anything on the halos. I meant that mesh stock grille... like whats under my billet grille now, ya know?

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.