Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for pictures of AWD lowered by replacing the front struts only (and rear bag adjust of course). I want to lower mine but I don't want to shell out the money for Tony's a-arms right now. Want to see if its worth it or not...

Also, we can go as low as 31.5" in the front without having any issues, correct?

·
Registered
white 3SS
532 Posts
Im awd and have beltechs in the front with tonys a arms. Im at 30in iv changed the wheelbearings once but have had no problems yet. Iv been this low for 2.5year now.

larrballs tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2007 3SS AWD
1,156 Posts
bump, subscribed ...

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
30,402 Posts
with drop struts 8mm spacer you will be at 31 with the 16mm spacer 32.

·
Premium Member
2007 3SS AWD
1,156 Posts
:iamwithstupid: looks mad good

·
Registered
white 3SS
532 Posts
I have a 8mm spacer on each side and im at 30in in front..im at 29 3/4 in rear with beltech rear shocks (witch make a way better difference) if i could do it again i would go with kbee's for the front for a better ride. Other then that i love the way it looks n rides. Next are black 22s:yay2:

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
That looks like a nice Christmas card

Larrys sits about like mine....Im on Struts and Bag adjustments, but I do have A Arms though.

·
Registered
white 3SS
532 Posts
@matt....you useing spacers in the front?? And if u hit a good size bump or hole does ur a arms hit the spindle deal where the balljoints at?? Mine does n sometimes hits hard

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
save money for your aleing transmission!!

·
Banned
18,856 Posts
@whitetbss
I'm using a single 8mm on the passenger side, and I don't hit at all because I ground some serious clearance points in my A-arms prior to
having them powdercoated and installed.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
804 Posts
@matt....you useing spacers in the front?? And if u hit a good size bump or hole does ur a arms hit the spindle deal where the balljoints at?? Mine does n sometimes hits hard
Check the top of your wheel well for marks from the a-arms hitting. That's where mine are hitting on big bumps, I know people who cut a section out and it doesn't hit anymore.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I appreciate the pics/responses but as I said i'm looking for pictures with lowering struts ONLY....

·
Banned
18,856 Posts
A Arms dont change what your looking for as they dont do anything for a lower drop in Pictures. What has been posted is EXACTLY what you asked for whether you realize it or not.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
A Arms dont change what your looking for as they dont do anything for a lower drop in Pictures. What has been posted is EXACTLY what you asked for whether you realize it or not.
Usually people with a arms are lowered more than without a arms.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.