Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
The Lurker
TrailblazerSS 06
13,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm at my local Pub (Vegas team) practicing some pool. One of my Buddy's was talking to someone he knew (Mustang owner) about my Truck... Guy comes to me and asks "you wanna race?" I say: Right now?..He says Yeah! I say Nah, I got shitty street tires on.....But! If you want to wait a bit, I'll swap tires and be right back...How much $ ? He says: Sure! I'll wait! $500.. I say: Cool! Lemme see the money....He says wha... Lemme see the money! You might not have it and stiff me! He laughs...Don't worry I got it...Ok, Then lemme see it...First!... He pulls out a wad, and I see a 20 on the outside...Here it is...I say ok, count out $500......So I can be sure.........He walks away... :rofl:

·
Banned
Supercharged TBSS
1,940 Posts
i would have just ran him for the wad.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Nice!!! Good one father time!

·
Premium Member
TrailBlazer SS AWD
4,063 Posts
Sound like the Bar Seen the the movie "My Cousin Vinny". Marissa Tomey beat the guy in a game of poo
for $200, then the guy stiffed her. When Vinny went to collect he gave the guy the option of him giving him the money or him getting his ass beat and taking the money from him. Before he would fight him he said first show me the money. Then then guy said he had the money, then that he could get it, then had a $20 wrapped around a bunch of Ones and finally when the guy had it and fanned out the cash Vinny knocked him out and took the money. I have a feeling the next time the Mustang comes around he'll fan out the cash and then get his ass beat too.

·
The Lurker
TrailblazerSS 06
13,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Sound like the Bar Seen the the movie "My Cousin Vinny". Marissa Tomey beat the guy in a game of poo
for $200, then the guy stiffed her. When Vinny went to collect he gave the guy the option of him giving him the money or him getting his ass beat and taking the money from him. Before he would fight him he said first show me the money. Then then guy said he had the money, then that he could get it, then had a $20 wrapped around a bunch of Ones and finally when the guy had it and fanned out the cash Vinny knocked him out and took the money. I have a feeling the next time the Mustang comes around he'll fan out the cash and then get his ass beat too.
That was a great movie! He had to jump to hit the guy in the face. :rofl::rofl:
I'm gonna start carrying my drags and jack with me!!

·
Resident NIP
06 SS Trailblazer
4,326 Posts
Your truck is slow like you anyway, you old fuck...

·
Resident NIP
06 SS Trailblazer
4,326 Posts
I'd run that POS garage queen bolt-on speed any day. I'll even give you 6 and the hit.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts