Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decisions..How many of you are running the Addco front and rear sways? Likes/dislikes?

·
Whiskey Tango...
AWD TBSS
4,084 Posts
I have an addco front. The paint was flaking off at install and now it looks like doo doo. I will replace mine with the DJMs when they come out.

·
Premium Member
2008 Trailblazer SS
3,987 Posts
the paint flaked off, but do they still function well?? i plan on the addcos myself...whats the benfits of going to the DJM? are they not painted, lol...

·
Premium Member
07 2wd TBSS
9,172 Posts
Guys really The DJM swaybars are gonna be worth the wait they are built solid and with craftsmen ship and it performs so good I wouldn't change brands now that I have them! You will feel the difference in handling right off the bat I just wish I has a full DJM set up to take it even further in stands and handling

·
Whiskey Tango...
AWD TBSS
4,084 Posts
the paint flaked off, but do they still function well?? i plan on the addcos myself...whats the benfits of going to the DJM? are they not painted, lol...
The paint was falling off in my hands while installing it. I'm sure they function as intended but look like crap. The hotchkiss rear bar which I put on in 06 still looks fine. I also have DJM A arms and the paint is still on those!

·
Premium Member
2008 Trailblazer SS
3,987 Posts
how much will the DJM front and rear set up be as opposed to the Addcos? similar in price??

·
Premium Member
07 2wd TBSS
9,172 Posts
how much will the DJM front and rear set up be as opposed to the Addcos? similar in price??
Pricing is still being worked on! And as far as comparison goes I can't say much due to that because this is the first time I have done a upgrade in the handling area but DJM's I think will be better cause it's a solid not hallow swaybar and has the ability to adjust it to soft or stiff ride

·
Premium Member
2008 Trailblazer SS
3,987 Posts
i was gonna do a the addcos but if youre saying that it may be worth the wait, maybe i can wait til spring for this upgrade....i dunno now, you're making me think twice!

·
Premium Member
07 2wd TBSS
9,172 Posts
i was gonna do a the addcos but if youre saying that it may be worth the wait, maybe i can wait til spring for this upgrade....i dunno now, you're making me think twice!
I posted pics of The bar in the swaybar threads check it out see for yourself! Plus am a big guy and I had The truck full of family members last weekend and it handled very good with extra weight on

1 - 15 of 15 Posts