Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
08 Black Granite
4,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about seperating from active duty. I'd like to return to Alaska, wife feels otherwise. Compromise lands us right here.

-looks like up north, Everett, snohomish areas maybe.

-what are emissions like? What hassle can I expect with a little built 365 H/C?

:biggrin2: that's all for now, TIA

·
Midgets with hammers
'06 TBSS AWD
15,999 Posts
That'd be cool. I live in Bothell and work in Everett. I really like Old Snohomish area but it depends on what you're looking to do for work.

Emissions are a joke here. So long as you're tuned and have no CEL, you're good to go. My truck passed in April and you know my build. Haha

·
Premium Member
08 Black Granite
4,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. Eases the sting a little, I'm a year out and as usual still up in the air. Work... Well not lined up nor planned. I just have a real hard time working for truly inept leadership at the E9 level that have a difficult time spelling and articulating themselves at a 6th grade level.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,002 Posts
The company Jake and I work for does have its share of "inept leadership" for sure. Having somewhat relocated to this area (less than 5 years ago), now is the time. Home prices have not had a prolonged dip in prices, as well prices are said to increase 19% over the next couple of years. My advice is to stay out of King County. No State income tax(good), almost 10% sales tax(bad). Monroe is nice, lots of recent buildup, 1/8 mile track, dirt track, but I can't get past the prison on the hill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts