Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
'08 Silver TBSS
4,592 Posts
is the W/ = "with"?

with 3SS?

As far as I know there were only 2 packages available, 1SS or 3SS.

·
Registered
'08 TrailblazerSS
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yah, the "W" must = "with" in this case....good call.

Thanks, just trying to figure out what my TBSS is. So what are a few things that a 3 has that the 1 does not have?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,141 Posts
To start, seats are different, heated mirrors, memory seats, dic standard, steering wheel... etc.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Heated mirrors? Hmm the older LT-SS (2006) like mine don't have these. Must not have been an option for the 06's :dunno:

·
secret squirrel
TrailblazerSS
1,280 Posts
moon roof, leather, electronic HVAC controls, heated mirrors, heated seats, navigation, smoked colored mirror turn signals, steering wheel controls, DIC(driver information center), and i think that was it....:cheers1:

·
secret squirrel
TrailblazerSS
1,280 Posts
i have a 3ss and dont recall having heated mirrors or smoked mirror turn signals
really?? there is a button next to the AC button on the right. the owners manual says it is for the heated mirrors. :confused1:

·
Premium Member
2007 Trailblazer SS
1,740 Posts
My heated mirrors turn on with the windsheild de-fogger.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
866 Posts
moon roof, leather, electronic HVAC controls, heated mirrors, heated seats, navigation, smoked colored mirror turn signals, steering wheel controls, DIC(driver information center), and i think that was it....:cheers1:
3SS, didn't mean you got a moonroof. It was still an option, I have a 3SS without it.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
7,324 Posts
3SS, didn't mean you got a moonroof. It was still an option, I have a 3SS without it.
yeah! mines a 1ss that has a moon roof and heated mirrors!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts