Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Both getting on I-80 East heading home from work at Truckee. They were both in front of me and they both (early 20's males) had the same dumbfounded look as they speed shifted their 6 speeds and I still plowed past them at 80mph like they were standing there...

I think they were buddys because they both had exhaust, they were rolling together the whole way on the freeway until they got off! After I dirted them, they wouldnt even try to come up on me!

Oh, BTW, this was all with my lame ass stock transmission slipping throguh 1st gear...I need to get the built trans back in ASAP...oh well, it wont be in for the trip to the Bay this weekend!!!

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I test drove an S60R. It was okay but felt heavy. The brakes were very nice though.
Ya, the Hi boost 5 cylinder starts to rip at like 3800-4200RMP...under that, its a dog! I looked at one when I bought the TBSS...I was also looking at Audi S4's...but I couldnt wait for the RS4 to come out, I wanted something a month before I could get my hands on one...plus I wanted towing, so I got the TBSS...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts