Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got these from Ecklers Camaro and when I ordered, it said they where stainless steel in finish. Well, they're obviously chrome. I think they look ok.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
2008 TrailblazerSS
1,496 Posts
Saw these up close today, they are a nice touch and different. It's good to see other options. Nice meeting you today Glen, by the way your son has good taste in cars. :biggrin2:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,037 Posts
Looks good!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Saw these up close today, they are a nice touch and different. It's good to see other options. Nice meeting you today Glen, by the way your son has good taste in cars. :biggrin2:
Nice meeting you too. I'll let you know when the truck is there so you can arrange for pick up.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer
1,028 Posts
I saw a 2011 Camaro with 67 SS emblems on it......nice touch with the retro look!!!

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
5,208 Posts
Yes, Greg, you had a good idea, and you did a good job on them. Just didnt know if you wanted me telling everyone that you did em......You told me a long time ago not to say anything lol.

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Thanks good info on both of these styles.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.