Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
Chris told me via email that their just waiting for the container. I don't know if your pissed or just venting but chit from back East takes a long time to go through customs etc because of 9-11. I emailed him to join this site just now and respond to your post. I live 1 1/2 hrs away so don't make me go there and go postal!

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you trust him and think they are gonna come threw then great.
BUT I get anywhere from 15-30 bundle shipments a week for my work from south korea, china, and japan.And its never taken this long to get a order.

I also gave them some time too because they probably had to be built from scratch but now going on 4 months? I'd like to see a actual order form or something that they actually were ordered.

Maybe I am venting and you are also close to the company so if they dont come through and steal your money you can always go kick some ass.i unfortunatly would have to fly out.lol.

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
Bro i will get a hold of them the beginning of next week.

·
Whiskey Tango...
AWD TBSS
4,084 Posts
Shouldn't take more than a few days to ship if they used UPS.

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
No JCATT the company located in Sacramento, California hasn't even received the order from back east yet. So Viniati supposedly hasn't received the orders yet.

·
Premium Member
06 Trailblazer SS
2,157 Posts
No JCATT the company located in Sacramento, California hasn't even received the order from back east yet. So Viniati supposedly hasn't received the orders yet.

quit defending these guys JJ, 4 months is way to fucking long. Like Dance said show u guys some proof of the actual order.

·
Premium Member
1,184 Posts
Fuck Viniati, go the j-route for a hell-of-a-lot-less deal!
Absolutely. The Jaylind mod is the way to go. Choice of clear or colors, and you are using OEM headlights, not the cheap thin easy to chip and scuff asian stuff. Plus, the OEM headlights focus the headlights a lot better.

·
Registered
'06 TBSS
652 Posts
Absolutely. The Jaylind mod is the way to go. Choice of clear or colors, and you are using OEM headlights, not the cheap thin easy to chip and scuff asian stuff. Plus, the OEM headlights focus the headlights a lot better.
Plus he's one of our members.

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Anyone heard anything lately? I know a couple more people backed out over at tbss.

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
I jus left that Chris dude a nasty message saying i left 2 messages within last 3 weeks, a few emails and no response back. I ended by saying i live not to far from his shop and if no response he will be seeing me in person.

·
Premium Member
06 Trailblazer SS
2,157 Posts
If you trust him and think they are gonna come threw then great.
BUT I get anywhere from 15-30 bundle shipments a week for my work from south korea, china, and japan.And its never taken this long to get a order.

I also gave them some time too because they probably had to be built from scratch but now going on 4 months? I'd like to see a actual order form or something that they actually were ordered.

Maybe I am venting and you are also close to the company so if they dont come through and steal your money you can always go kick some ass.i unfortunatly would have to fly out.lol.
Bro i will get a hold of them the beginning of next week.
quit defending these guys JJ, 4 months is way to fucking long. Like Dance said show u guys some proof of the actual order.
BINGO, Jj just nutswinging over there.
I jus left that Chris dude a nasty message saying i left 2 messages within last 3 weeks, a few emails and no response back. I ended by saying i live not to far from his shop and if no response he will be seeing me in person.

lol

1 - 20 of 59 Posts