Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
MOST HATED
Trailblazer SS
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Someone in the stands nabbed a video of my truck at GLD last week. The quality is kinda poor but I thought it was at least worty sharing. Enjoy!

I won $100 that night for cutting an .000 light too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzOvxQEon78

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS (LT Based)
5,972 Posts
Nice run!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,849 Posts
Good run!

·
Premium Member
'07 awd
2,421 Posts
Nice.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Nice run!! :cheers1:

Have you run at GLD before??, I think I have seen your ride, Sweet SS. I am thinking of heading back up to GLD this tuesday for their last tues $20 street tires only night of the season..if the weather holds out.

·
MOST HATED
Trailblazer SS
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Nice run!! :cheers1:

Have you run at GLD before??, I think I have seen your ride, Sweet SS. I am thinking of heading back up to GLD this tuesday for their last tues $20 street tires only night of the season..if the weather holds out.
Its pretty much the only track I race at. Im up there at least once every week in the fall...

Nice. Out of curiousity...do you have any pics of your interior in race trim?

·
MOST HATED
Trailblazer SS
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
picking one up tonight :biggrin2:

I had one and sold it to Chief, it was just too damn uncomfortable to sit in for more than a few minutes at a time. That was just the cheapo drag seat they have. The one I am getting later is a pro street

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS AWD
31,502 Posts
picking one up tonight :biggrin2:

I had one and sold it to Chief, it was just too damn uncomfortable to sit in for more than a few minutes at a time. That was just the cheapo drag seat they have. The one I am getting later is a pro street
So I take it you drive it like that most of the time too right? Lightweight FTW!

·
MOST HATED
Trailblazer SS
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You got it! Since September, there hasnt been a back seat or carpet in it. The passenger seat is out unless I know Im going to have to pick someone up.

Im probably just going to sell my leather seats once I pick up a DD. Its no use to me to have more than one other seat in my truck. Going to put in light weight carpet too.

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS AWD
31,502 Posts
You got it! Since September, there hasnt been a back seat or carpet in it. The passenger seat is out unless I know Im going to have to pick someone up.

I'm probably just going to sell my leather seats once I pick up a DD. Its no use to me to have more than one other seat in my truck. Going to put in light weight carpet too.
Cool. My camaro became annoying to ride in for long when I did that treatment to it. I pulled everything but the dash and console. A/C, HVAC, Seatbelts, Carpet, airbags etc...

·
MOST HATED
Trailblazer SS
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What do you guys think a fair price is for all the leather seats out of an 06'? The rear are absolutely perfect, look like no one has even sat on them, the front obviously have a bit of wear on the outside ass bolsters from getting in and out of the truck.

Im thinking $800ish for the set. Opinions?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts