Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to put the vette flags or emblem where the TRAILBLAZER is on the rear hatch. Do the emblems come without the aligning pins or do i just snip them off? Also what is the best non destructive way to get the TRAILBLAZER off and that area cleaned and prepped for the new emblem? Does anyone have an emblem or do i need to hit up ebay?

·
Registered
2008 TbSs
791 Posts
I want to put the vette flags or emblem where the TRAILBLAZER is on the rear hatch. Do the emblems come without the aligning pins or do i just snip them off? Also what is the best non destructive way to get the TRAILBLAZER off and that area cleaned and prepped for the new emblem? Does anyone have an emblem or do i need to hit up ebay?
I have one for sale with overlays if your interested.. As far as the pins yes you need to snip them off. The trail blazer emblem are very easy. You just need to use blow dryer and dental floss or fish line then goo gone to clean left over adhesive..

·
Registered
2006 White 2WD LT
274 Posts
Shave the TB logo and forget the vette badge. Like forcefed said they belong on a vette.

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i see what you mean...but the TRAILBLAZER has to come off. thanks for the input

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,849 Posts
You could put an Audi 6.0L emblem there or an LS2 6.0 emblem. Just a thought!

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
true

·
Premium Member
TrailBlazer SS AWD
4,062 Posts
Joe And I Like Our Corvette Badges On Our TBSS's.

·
"whitey"
1,211 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
364 Posts
hair dryer and floss worked for me to remove, then snip the pins off the emblem and you're all set. I like mine too and it pays a little tribute to my old vette.

·
Premium Member
06 AWD SS
4,200 Posts
Use a shovel or pic-axe and swing gently. Heat gun/hair dryer and floss or fishing line is the best way, I waited until we had a 100* day and used a small flat screwdrive to get under the edge and popped them off using my finger as a pivot point. I don't recommend that since A. You run the risk of scratching your ride and B. I usually can't feel my fingers.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts