Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put these billet inserts in yesterday and I haven't decided if I should leave them on or take them off. What do you guys think:dunno: Oh the Seahawks suck:doh:

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS AWD
3,858 Posts
i think they look pretty good. are there ones for the bottom air duct things?

·
Registered
2008 AWD 3SS
947 Posts
They look good on your truck. However for some reason I'm not a fan of those grills.

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i think they look pretty good. are there ones for the bottom air duct things?
I still have the two air duct pieces but when I just rested them in place it almost looked too much. Usually I can figure out very quickly if I like something or not but these are giving me a hard time

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,317 Posts
I actually like the way they look on your truck, they compliment the bowtie. Where are the ones for the brake ducts?

·
Premium Member
06 AWD SS
4,200 Posts
Unlike the Seahawks the grille isn't that bad.

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,386 Posts
how about less than half for one set of 9 pcs

I really want race mesh because of you dick! I just can't wrap my mind around dropping 1k for a grill:doh:
This what RETRO & I make for the TBSS and can powder coat too. For all 9 pcs-7 frt/2rr its $400

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
imo i think they look bad

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The more I look at it the more I think it is too flashy to. I think I am going to have them powder coated glossy black. I just don't like the gray plastic mesh anymore. I am just never happy:doh:

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,386 Posts
Just put these billet inserts in yesterday and I haven't decided if I should leave them on or take them off. What do you guys think:dunno: Oh the Seahawks suck:doh:

Powder coated would look better....but I just thing the ribs are spaced too close together.

·
Willy M'Fn Wonka
07 Trailblazer SS
7,244 Posts
I hate ANY overlays..

Unfortunately, no billet inserts are made for our trucks, only the overlays...

There's a moral here...save up for what you really want, you won't be happy settling.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts