Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im looking for a set of headers if anyones demodding or just selling a set. let me know thanks shawn

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,386 Posts
hey guys im looking for a set of headers if anyones demodding or just selling a set. let me know thanks shawn
You can buy new OBX polished stainless steel headers with "Y" pipe for less than $500.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,291 Posts
There are a few guys that have them installed. Me being one of them. The fit really well you just have to order the o2 extenders for the front. Keep in mind the y pipe is catless..has resonators in place of the cats. the install went fairly smooth as well. If you have any questions give me a call 402-350-6794

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks chris,do you have any pics on truck,i think im going with the oxb style.i think they'll be fine

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS
1,712 Posts
thanks chris,do you have any pics on truck,i think im going with the oxb style.i think they'll be fine
The only downside is the 2.5 y pipe, so if your looking to do major mods, then it will become a restriction.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,291 Posts
I can get you pictures tonight if you like. I would talk to brandon (262) he can get you the 02 extenders. Also I think Mike(jetttstream) is able to get them as well.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks again for your time,the pics would be awsome.just when you can thanks again

1 - 13 of 13 Posts