Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of used kooks coated lt 1 7/8 that have about 6k on them asking for 700+shipping obo. I'm even adding the y pipe as on pic. if wanted. Pm me if any intrest.

·
Premium Member
06' TBSS 2WD
3,410 Posts
Wow....that y pipe is ROUGH!!!!! lol Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
763 Posts
its also looks like the y pipe was welded to the headers.ouch:yuck:

·
Premium Member
08 2wd TrailblazerSS
1,092 Posts
Seems like the picture was even taken to hide the rough ends of the collectors.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
490 Posts
i will give you 7.50 and you pay the shipping.
Why don't you shut the fuck up! I don't know the guy selling this and personally think it's good when people point out issues that help inform other possible buyers of potential problems, but you do neither as usual so why do you feel the need to speak? (besides the point that you look like a fag with that stupid picture of yourself and I would bet that you gave yourself the nickname "Mr. Bigtanker" too, not even thinking of how fitting the name would be for a fat ass)

·
High and Tight!!!
TrailblazerSS
2,959 Posts
You got a problem with fat people?:wtf:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
591 Posts
Why don't you shut the fuck up! I don't know the guy selling this and personally think it's good when people point out issues that help inform other possible buyers of potential problems, but you do neither as usual so why do you feel the need to speak? (besides the point that you look like a fag with that stupid picture of yourself and I would bet that you gave yourself the nickname "Mr. Bigtanker" too, not even thinking of how fitting the name would be for a fat ass)
:pointlaugh::roll1: I love it!

:popcom::popcom::popcom::boxing::popcom::popcom:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
591 Posts
but seriously you need some better pics.....especially if that mess was welded to those headers.

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
Tell us how you really feel Shawn:rofl:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
look if yall guys got nothing better to do than just talk shit plz get the fuck off this thread.
still takin offers...

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
put up some pictures of the collectors :popcorn3:

·
High and Tight!!!
TrailblazerSS
2,959 Posts
I will offer the price I mentioned in the PM. Simple yes or no answer works for me. :burp:

·
Premium Member
1,146 Posts
Shady...if there is an issue with the headers it should have been stated up front.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'll post up some pics tomorrow n no I'm not shady there isn't any problems wit the kooks didn't know welding a y pipe would affect them

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.