Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I should change my blower pulley as I just noticed its damaged. A new belt is tearing on the outside and from feeling around the pulley sure enough it has a notch/groove on the blower pulley and since I'm there again I would like to upgrade the crank pulley. I've searched for a little and could not find anything.
Thanks
-Moe

·
Premium Member
TrailBlazer SS
8,344 Posts
I saw your huge ass pulley, maybe I have a spare or something for a reasonable cost...I bought up an assload of pullies when I still had a D-1SC.

·
Premium Member
TrailBlazer SS
8,344 Posts
How is that bad boy attached?? and what is it from? An ls-car?

do you have the crank bolt holding it and the stock balancer on?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I mounted it the only way it looked to be correctly mounted with. It was a kit off a TBSS.

Yes, however, it is larger than the stock bolt. A project from hell indeed!

·
Premium Member
TrailBlazer SS
8,344 Posts
Well truth be told it's a nice setup, one of 2 of the only direct drive prochargers I know of in a TBSS.

I'm just curious where that pulley cam from---it still is a nice kit in the end, I don't think you are gonna see any slip at all.

House of Boost is nice--but it does have it's limits---or at least we'll see them with Steve this year.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There is no slip yet I ran it earlier today constantly on and off throttle..from 800rpm up to 4500rpm no slip just a bit torn from that damn groove in the pulley!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts