Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
08 White TBSS AWD
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a few visuals done to the tbss to "stormtrooper" it haha. I used plasti dip on the wheels and brake ducts. Wheels will be getting pc'ed closer to winter. The front bumper is getting re-painted and removing the front plate when doing so. I am considering painting the front lower valance piece black and the back valance black also. Anyone ever done this yet? I have seen the back done but not the front also. Also considering painting the back pillar white to match the others. Anyone have a white one with all the pillars matching white? I have seen it in silver but never in white.

·
Mattmikemark
2006 Trailblazer SS
5,366 Posts
Looks good... Plasti-dip is a good way to tell if you like the color... Then you can PC them if you like... I have seen people plasti-dip the rear valance but it was on a grey one as well.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Nice Stormtrooper you have there. I have seen one or two other stormtroopers on the road and they all look great! Keep it up!

·
Mattmikemark
2006 Trailblazer SS
5,366 Posts

·
Registered
08 White TBSS AWD
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice Stormtrooper you have there. I have seen one or two other stormtroopers on the road and they all look great! Keep it up!
I am about to order 4 stormtrooper mask for the next time we go down to PnL haha. Hopefully get some funny looks with the windows halfway down and the mask on lol.

Pics of the front valance painted black. IMO it looks sick!!!

http://www.tbssowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65610
I saw that thread after i made mine and yes that looks so sick! No doubt I am doing front and rear!

·
Premium Member
2006 TrailblazerSS
3,224 Posts
I'd make all the pillars black rather than white.... just my opinion
:iamwithstupid: I just took my black pillars off and I already want to put them back on. Nice looking truck, white is the best! :D

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
338 Posts
it looks great! i also want to see white hatch pillars!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts