'06 TBSS AWD
15,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Ok good. Shipping is typically 2 days.

·
The Master Baiter
TrailblazerSS
5,414 Posts
Im not satisfied.... because you havent made any for my car yet.... need heater hose relocation kits too....

·
Midgets with hammers
'06 TBSS AWD
15,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Im not satisfied.... because you havent made any for my car yet.... need heater hose relocation kits too....

I'm in work on that and have a local SSS to fit them on. So hush your whoreish mouth. :cheers1:

·
TBSS Fleet Owner
'07 TBSS
13,611 Posts
Jay is going to be crushed now!!!:lol:
lol...Jaybird will be just fine...he knows where he stands...or should I say lies... frozen in time on his ass underneath that sexy Blue Waffle and proudly displayed on every computer I can safely put him on. :biggrin2:

·
The Master Baiter
TrailblazerSS
5,414 Posts
I'm in work on that and have a local SSS to fit them on. So hush your whoreish mouth. :cheers1:
My mouth is a whore... eats lots of box.... oh, back to rad hoses.... SSS? Hope you dont mean silverado SS... lol. Only one problem though..... Im about to do the LSA blower on my car within a couple months... fuck. Cat, get back in the bag...

·
06 TrailblazerSS 2wd
3,509 Posts
I'm unsatisfied, I put these sweet pimp hoses on my car and the crank pulley spun off! I have never lost a crank pulley with the factory ugly hoses. Just saying

·
Midgets with hammers
'06 TBSS AWD
15,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
I'm unsatisfied, I put these sweet pimp hoses on my car and the crank pulley spun off! I have never lost a crank pulley with the factory ugly hoses. Just saying

El oh el..... For a while there we could say our hoses were on the fastest AWD and 2WD N/A trucks.... :popcorn3:

·
06 TrailblazerSS 2wd
3,509 Posts
El oh el..... For a while there we could say our hoses were on the fastest AWD and 2WD N/A trucks.... :popcorn3:
True, but the good news is sense your hose made my crank pulley come off I get to build the short block now and maybe add a turbo? Hhhmmm so I guess that means your hose is making my car faster in the end lol

·
Midgets with hammers
'06 TBSS AWD
15,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
Looks great! Email is a few pics of them and the truck at [email protected] and we'll post them in the gallery on our website. :coolthumb:

61 - 80 of 89 Posts