Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Well he definitely has enough strobes! Looks good.

·
Premium Member
2008 TrailblazerSS
12,864 Posts
Maybe all black as a police unit with all of their multi colored flashy strobes!

J

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
638 Posts
This is actually a buddy of mine. He is a Doctor for a hospital in Philly. He is also a Field Command Doctor for the his local ambulance company and responds to severe incidents when needed. Hes an awesome guy. His truck is stock for the most part except for his communication radios and medical equipment. He's a real nice guy, Dr. Dave Neuberg. I believe thats how he spells his last name.

·
Registered
97 ws6
838 Posts
Id love to respond to the house in that but hell, people dont get out of the way of a 90k pound red ladder truck loaded with lights and sirens goin down the road!

·
Premium Member
07,09 -3SS- Blk,Slv
5,400 Posts
A little over the top and the execution in the rear is pretty poor. Mounting those lights to either side of the license plate in the plate pocket was a little weak. :2cents:

·
Call da amber lamps
TrailblazerSS
966 Posts
It gets the job done. Its not like he did for aesthetics. Dunno why ppl need to nit pick it.

·
Yes... I know I'm short
'07 TBSS 2WD
7,029 Posts
Man I would love to have one of our trucks as my work vehicle!

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Dream on Brett!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.