Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
06 TrailblazerSS AWD
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why do clapped out civics try to race anything they can find?

Tonight I was dropping a friend off at her house and we were at a light. This civic pulls up next to me and I see its a POS. Well its raining out here so I was gonna have some fun and punch it from the light whether he was there or not. So the light turns green, I punch it and spin them a little bit and let off pretty much right away.

Out of no where this civic punches it and tries passing me....and I was like "wtf is this guy doing?" So i get into it and pass him with no problems....then the guy does the ricer fly by at like 100 mph....while its still raining.....What is wrong with some people out there?

·
MOST HATED
Trailblazer SS
3,915 Posts

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Idk maybe to look cool in front of their friends they are driving? I never understood that. Also.. Yesterday I'm driven in a 45 n some dumb bitch in a car is doing 40! WTF! I'm riden her tail not a lot, just enough eo she knows I'm there and. I blop the throttle with the cut-out open. This cunt proceeds to roll down her window and flips off.. No no no. Why would a cunt do suck a thing????! Idk so I flipped her fat ass off and passages her and still flipped her off and let her hear it for a good while as I was passing... Lol...
So....why do people think they can drive like a lil bitch???!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts