Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS
4,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, we are almost done with the tune on this!

Monday before we got started we baselined the truck at 327 RWHP. It had a fan kit, a intake simular to a IEatSRT8, and a tune. The truck also has a small weld in flowmaster muffler. The muffler actually is smaller than the stock pipe for this truck. Also, no headers, stock manifolds and stock cats.

We added a RPM built trans, Yank converter, 4" Maggie intake with a 4" MAF, and a TVS 1900 Magnacharger with still the stock 3.3 pulley. The only power mods are the intake and supercharger. With those two the truck has made 493 RWHP.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS 06
30 Posts
I am the one who owns the truck, and all I can say is wow!!!
PCMFORLESS ROCKS !!!!

This is my 1st post and I wanna thank alot of you guys for all the awesome information, I don't like to talk alot but just read all the post.

Thanks !!

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS AWD
31,502 Posts
I am the one who owns the truck, and all I can say is wow!!!
PCMFORLESS ROCKS !!!!

This is my 1st post and I wanna thank alot of you guys for all the awesome information, I don't like to talk alot but just read all the post.

Thanks !!
Cool! Hang around.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,012 Posts
damn..that's impressive. how much gain was made in the intake and tuning? meaning how much would a truck usually make with just the maggie, fans, and base tune?

·
Premium Member
'06 AWD
2,008 Posts
Those are great numbers Alvin. Nice job!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS 06
30 Posts
I luv it, I just emailed Alvin at PCMFORLESS that I can't believe what I'm seeing that my mileage went from absolutly struggling to get 16 mtg is now 20 mtg!!!!!!!!
This truck is awesome !!!

·
NLMotorsports
TrailblazerSS
877 Posts
wow thats unreal without headers!!! good job

1 - 20 of 31 Posts