Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
296 Posts
Just received my kit and everything looks awesome. I have seen tons of complaints about packaging and boxes getting damaged, I got lucky and didnt have any problems. Def not boxed the best but everything came complete. Only bad part is the heat exchanger for the bumper. Slighty bent neck but nothing major. Head unit looks just like the picture but where the picture shows roush it came blank. I figure ill get TBSS Supercharged engraved on it. Hope to start my install next monday. Ill post pics later also.

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,401 Posts
how are you goin to get it to run to get it to the shop to tune ? they dont provide a tune right? im not sure if the stock tune can make that truck run right.

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,401 Posts
ps as soon as you get it going we are racing.

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,401 Posts
synergy or newtech. matt can prob help. then you come back and we race again just like old times.

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,401 Posts
hey you going to track today eric? leaving here at 130 if you want me to pick you up.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
296 Posts
I would normally say yes but i have been out sick since friday and really need to get breter. How bout next week?

Thanks for the offer though.

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,401 Posts
I would normally say yes but i have been out sick since friday and really need to get breter. How bout next week?

Thanks for the offer though.

11.9 bro at 112. 1.62 60 foot time

When you get your truck running call me we will race again.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I believe they are Siemens Deka / Continental injectors rated at 42#'s / hr at 58 psi. They have the the EV6 / US Car style connector that's compatible with the TBSS, and most late model GM's and Fords.

o High-Flow Fuel Injectors - 42 Lb Per Hour (US-Car style connector – EV6)

http://www.desertmusclelv.net/index.php?showtopic=1893&pid=15251&st=0&

·
Registered
57 Posts
I dont suppose there is known info for those?
I'm digging. I've got data on just about every other injector out there in both Ford and GM "formats", but not this one. The TBSS's will run fine with a quick and dirty increase of 12% added to the stock injector values, but having proper injector data does go a long way to ensure an "OEM like calibration" :)

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS AWD
31,504 Posts
I'm digging. I've got data on just about every other injector out there in both Ford and GM "formats", but not this one. The TBSS's will run fine with a quick and dirty increase of 12% added to the stock injector values, but having proper injector data does go a long way to ensure an "OEM like calibration" :)
I dont have these in my collection of injector info either. Quick and dirty works but I prefer known data for the reasons you state above

·
Premium Member
2wd Turbo
11,126 Posts
I have to say! I take it all back...

This is a KILLER KIT FOR THE MONEY! UNREAL GOOD PRICE!

Many happy guys over on PT.net.

I was even trying to talk my brother into one for his 5.3 truck after all the reading I have done on them!:coolthumb:

Good luck.:cheers1:

41 - 60 of 64 Posts